CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finally back!

I seemed to run out of time every single day during the holiday's...did you?  It seems like we didn't do have the things that we normally do during Christmas time and I think I spent every moment that I was at home - painting!  Kat and Matt had asked for "new rooms" for Christmas which meant I was repainting and moving furniture for at least two weeks.  But we managed to get it done - on the 23rd!  Nothing like working down to the last minute...

Needless to say, I didn't have much time for the photography challenges that I had been enjoying.  I barely remembered to pick my camera up on Christmas morning.  But I did mange to catch some fun shots which are below...and all are SOOC (since I'm still not really caught up!).

Reading Kat's letter from Santa
Opening stockings
Opening stockings
Discovering the Wii that Santa left
Opening gifts with Emma.  Check out that tongue!
Look at my cell phone Kat!
Kat got a cell phone too!
Love this shot of Em!  Would really love to know what she's thinking!  :)
Wow ~ look Emma!

Mom - do I look silly?  Umm...YES!
What do you think HE'S thinking?!?

I'll get back into the swing with my camera this weekend.  I hope.  Cross your fingers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment