CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random thoughts before I fly away...

I need to get my eyebrows done before I can fly to Cali.... crud... have to do that on the way home.

I needed to dye my hair last weekend but couldn't because Doug wasn't home (he has to help me with the back).  So I planned to do it this weekend.  Can't now for obvious reasons.  I've decided that it's ok.... My brother Brandon is the only one that's tall enough to see the top of my head (and all those gray hairs) and he'll never notice something like that.  Right?

I'll bet they don't have my deodorant in travel size which means I'll have to get one that smells different.  Which means I'll keep looking for that other person following me that smells differently than I do.

I'm going to miss my hubby and my monsters. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment