CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Early Morning Thoughts

I went to sleep thinking about something.  I woke up thinking about the same thing.

Someone read my blog!

OH.  MY.  GOD.

I know it sounds a bit weird but I didn't really expect anyone to ever read my ramblings.  Or look at my pictures.  Well, other than my family.  And I haven't told them about it yet.  Why haven't I?  Ummm... well.... I don't know.  Probably because I don't think it's good enough yet?  I'm sure I'll get better at it.  I figure blogging is like learning PSE.  You read a little, play a little, get frustrated, learn some more ~ and then have something that you feel you can call your husband over to the computer to see.  But you still have so much more to learn.

Right?

Someone read my blog.  wow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment