CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

{fix my-photo} friday #2

I know I'm a little early.  But I have time now.  It's after my monsters are in bed and before I make their lunches for tomorrow.  The Stars are playing in the background and are winning.  :)

Wait - stupid Sharks just scored.  We're tied.  <sigh>

Here's the original shot SOOC:

I tried something new with my edit this time.  I've never done this before but I think I did pretty well.  :)  Here you go... (Darn it, the Stars are loosing now...ugh!)


Let's see... I'm using PSE 8.  I flipped the image and cropped it.  Then hubby walked by and pointed out that the word on the shirt was backwards.  Darn.

So I ran PW's Boost.  Played with that a little.  Then ran Coffee Shop's Perfect Portrait and played with that a little.  Then...and here's the new part... I ran DP Mom's Reflections action.  Then applied a drop shadow frame.

I think it's kind of fun.  :)

And dang it - the Stars are down by two now.  Crud - I have to go yell at the TV!



ILoveTrendyTreehousePolaroid

**Just a side note.... my yelling at the TV helped.  Stars beat the Sharks in OT last night!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment