CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

I Heart Faces - Scenic Black and White

We escaped the city this last weekend.  (It's deer season in Texas!)  We camped near a beautiful lake and I was so glad that I remembered my camera in the rush to leave.  Here's one of the shots that I took Saturday morning...
I was very glad to see that I Heart Faces was featuring a B&W contest this time.  Not that my shots are all that good...but I really enjoy looking at all of the black and white shots.  Check them out...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, nice place to spend the weekend!!

Callie Callender said...

I really love this.. reminds me of childhood... i need to get back out there again!

Anonymous said...

Such a peaceful photo! I love it! My guys just went hunting for the FIRST time over the weekend and they LOVED it! My oldest came home with his FIRST doe! YAY! We ate WELL over the weekend! LOL

Ashley Sisk said...

This is such a beautiful shot...it puts me at ease.

Danielle said...

I love your picture! I also love escaping the city and enjoying moments like these!

Post a Comment