CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Pioneer Woman ~ Four Legs!

I love The Pioneer Woman's website and read it every single day.  Ok, twice a day.  Maybe three times a day.  There is always something for me to learn or try.  And reading Ree's photography tips has helped me start to explore photography a little bit.  And to really have more fun with my camera.  I don't get results like she gets.  But I'm slowly getting better.  Very slowly.

The newest photography challenge is Four Legs.  So far, I have two pictures that I'll enter...

First is the always beautiful Emma with Hawkeye.

And then one of my favorite pictures of Buster.  I played with it in PSE just a little bit.  :)


I'll post more as I find them...or "shoot" them.

Update... Here's another picture:

0 comments:

Post a Comment