CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Heart Faces Fix It Friday #78

I'm a little late posting this but it was a really, really busy weekend.  But here's what I did:

Original Shot SOOC:
I really love this shot (and wish I could take pictures like this) but felt it needed to be a little brighter.  Expecially with that wonderful shirt!

I didn't think it needed to be cropped because I liked the composition as is.  So I ran PW's Boost and Perfect Portrait from Coffee Shop.  Adjusted everything until I liked it and got this:

I really like this look.  Added on more thing on the edit below (Oh the Drama from DPM) and it darked the backgound a little:

As usual, I don't know what I like better.  Check out the other edits over at IHF: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment