CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall memories / I Heart Faces

I Heart Faces is looking for fall memories this week.  Since it's not a judged photo, I'm going to show more than one... simply because I can!  :)

I love fall ~ and taking pictures of my monsters in the leaves from the big trees in the front yard.  Every year, they rake the leaves into a huge pile (or two) and spend no less than an hour running, jumping and..tackling each other in the leaves.  And I simply love to sit on the side lines taking pictures.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Kat.  It was taken when she was 4 (I think?) with a really old digital camera.  I sure wish we had a better camera back then...


It's grainy.  Resolution stinks.  But I LOVE the look on her face.  The leaves in her hair.  Everything.

Here's a typical picture from playing in the leaves (another old one.  A year later I think)....  Kat was simply fed up.  And Matt ~ well, he was still having a blast.


Unfortunately, I lost about 3 years worth of photo's when our old computer died..  Well, they are still on the hard drive.  I just can't retrieve them.  :(  Some day...

I can't wait to take this year's fall pictures!

1 comments:

Helen said...

That first picture is great!

Post a Comment